Sunday, November 4, 2012

Contacting Me

I've heard that some of you are having trouble contacting me, so here's some ideas;
  1. You can write a comment on my blog posts in the box "Post a Comment", which is just below the post themselves.  Write your comment, then select an option from the "Comment as" in the drop down menu.  The options for "Name/URL," and "Anonymous" require no registration or anything.
  2. You can go to my Facebook page and post to my wall, or send me a private message.
  3. You can email me at
  4. You can phone me.  If it's a Village matter, it may be easier to contact me through the Village of Beiseker (403-947-3774)
I hope that helps you.  I'd really like to hear from you.

No comments: