Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Back! (and, the Airdrie Airshow!)

photo by Colleen De Neve, Calgary Herald
I hope we have my internet difficulties behind us now.  I have a lot of catching up to do!  It's been almost three weeks since my internet connections went down.

Where to start?

First, let me go back a couple of weeks and congratulate the Airdrie folks on a fantastic air show weekend.  Their line up of performers was outstanding with a mix of local and international talent!  Hats off to Donna Flynn (from Showline Airshows) who was the show's Air Boss.  Donna had to coordinate the air show performances with air traffic into and out of Calgary International Airport.  Working closely with air traffic control in Calgary, Donna was able to run a smooth show with very few short breaks.  Well done, Donna!

I'll catch up on a few other things I've been working on a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment