- March 2010 to June 2010 - Move station building to Beiseker; estimated cost $75,000
- March 2010 to June 2010 - Remove asbestos from building; estimated cost $20,000
- March 2010 to June 2010 - Construct new foundation for the building; estimated cost $50,000
- May 2010 to March 2011 - Renovate and restore the building on its new foundation; estimated cost $305,000
- May 2010 to June 2010 - Install a trach line adjacent to station; estimated cost $30,000
- July 2010 to August 2010 - Build a new passenger platform; estimated cost $20,000
It also mentions that the Beiseker Railway Mueum apparently received a federal grant through the "Community Adjustment Fund" for the amount of $500,000.
I'm confused. What happened?