As we pass the Twelve Days of Christmas and this season comes to an end, I would like to wish all of our friends and family a Merry Christmas and all the best in this New Year. We had a wonderful Christmas season with our children and our grandchildren! I hope your Christmas was a good one, too!
We had some little Grinches who tried to spoil it for us but they have failed!
1. To those Grinches who vandalized my car; you didn't spoil our Christmas!
2. To Mother Nature who decided to give us some very cold winter weather; you didn't spoil our Christmas!
3. To those who vandalized some of the Christmas decorations around the Village; you didn't spoil our Christmas!
3. To our beloved NDP government who added another nickel per litre onto the price of gas as a Christmas Present; you didn't spoil our Christmas!
4. To the "Genius" in America's White House and his "Little Rocket Man" in North Korea; despite all your blustering back and forth and your comparing the size of each other's button; you didn't spoil our Christmas!
5. To the entertainment world where we learned there are some men in that realm who are or have been behaving very badly; we support those women who had to put up with that crap! And men: you didn't spoil our Christmas!
The Christmas Spirit prevailed! For a few days, a few hours or a few minutes, we enjoyed the company of our families and friends and we dreamed about what Peace might feel like! The Grinches have failed once again!