Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Twelfth Night of Christmas!

Here we are at the end of the Twelve Days of Christmas; Twelfth Night.  January Sixth marks the end of this Christmas season.  I hope yours was a happy and merry one.  A vicious head cold took some of the celebration out of me and I was generous enough to share it with my wife!  This Christmas was a sniffly but quiet one in our house!

Congrats to the Dyer, Doepker and Bye families and to Beiseker Home Hardware, Skyview Inn B&B, and CHS Dynagra for winning the Beiseker Christmas Light Contest.  Well done, all of you!

Now we start packing up Christmas and settling down to a "normal" January.  I hope that if you made a New Year's Resolution, you made a realistic one.  Never set yourself up for failure.  Have fun with it and good luck meeting those goals.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment