Albert and our Public Works Team will finish the road repairs next week. The water is ON!
The boil water advisory has been extended until Tuesday, October 6, 2015 by Alberta Environment and Alberta Health. This is a precaution we are happy to abide by.
You may notice a slight increase in the chlorine smell of your tap water over the next couple of days. Again this is a precaution to make sure our water stays safe.
A few huge thank-yous need to be mentioned. Thank you to:
- Albert and his Public Works Team for working so hard over the past 18 hours.
- The hydro vac truck and the track hoe operator for working there all night.
- The residents in those homes around 9th Street and 4th Avenue who had to put up with all that noise all night long.
- The Village Office staff who fielded all those calls from concerned residents.
- The residents who handled this inconvenience in stride and with so much patience.