- They've been patrolling our village every week since February 18, 2013.
- They drove an intoxicated person home!
- They found a garage door ajar at night and informed the resident.
- They patrolled the lanes, streets and avenues in the village, along with parking lots, industrial parks, the school and the arena.
- Reported suspicious or abandoned vehicles to the RCMP.
- Provided two Drive Home Programs for the Beiseker Lions Club!
The next meeting of the Beiseker Citizens On Patrol will be on Wednesday May 8 at 7;30 p.m. at the Beiseker Community Centre. This could be one of your 3!